CSR of Takubo
TAKUBO's Corporate Social Responsibility
Takubo Engineering has been developing and producing products in order to solve the various kinds of problems as a member of environment and society. We are always pushing forward an action thinking of environmental issues even regarding the corporate building construction and others, which have nothing to do with the products directly.
Approach on environment
- No use of petroleum fuels and gas
- Air-Conditioning System (Boiler-less AC)
- Reduction of CO2 Emission: Reduction of Air-conditioning Energy Cost
- Moss Coat Panels (Thermal Barrier Panels on a Roof)
VOC stands for Volatile Organic Compounds, which means Toluene, Xylene,Ethyl Acetate and so on, included in Paint, Printing Ink, Adhesive, Gasoline, Thinner, and others. Such organic solvents are said to become causes of photochemical smog byphotochemical reactions in the air. There is a finding that 75% of VOC come from Paint, Cleaning Solvent,Adhesive and Ink. This is a big problem for Paint and Coating industries.
- Reduction of VOC Emission: Reduction of Cleaning Solvent
- Hose-less Robot
- Reduction of Coating material Consumptions
- SUPER SPINDLE 300C
- Moss Coat
- Reduction of Sludge
- BOSS 2000