R-08T Manual Gun 2008
Sukotti Gun Series
The R-08T-SM gun, part of the Sukotti gun series, is a manual two-stage retractable model allowing mechanical changing of the needle position setting and was designed specifically for use with the Softboy Pro. The ability to switch mechanically among three positions eliminates the need for tedious dial adjustment. It delivers excellent ultrafine atomization at low pressure and is a compact and lightweight gun ideal for pearl or metallic finishes.
The R-08T-TM gun features a nozzle and needle made of abrasion-resistant tungsten. In durability tests conducted by Takubo, tungsten nozzles and needles have been shown to be three times as long-lasting as their stainless steel counterparts, withstanding over 3 million spraying cycles as opposed to 500,000 to 1 million cycles.
- The needle position can switched among three position settings: 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, and cleaning position. This eliminates the need for tedious dial adjustment.
- The air cap design reduces air consumption and enables stable low-pressure ultrafine atomization.
- The gun body is made of polyacetal plastic (POM), reducing the weight still further to 190 g.
- The air cap position can be adjusted 90° vertically and horizontally, so there is no need to make adjustments during mounting.
- The nozzle and needle are more than three times as durable as stainless steel (R-08T-TM gun).
Dimensions / Weight
|Dimensions||35 mm × 35 mm × 88.7 mm|
|Product number||T20GR08T-SM, T20GR08T-TM|
|Nozzle diameter||1.0 mm|
|Air cap||No. 81|
|Needle operating pressure||250 kPa|
|Body material||Polyacetal plastic (POM)|
|Supported coating materials||Solvent-based, water-based|
|Air consumption||Atomizing pressure: 70 L/min. (100 mPa)|
|Pattern pressure: 75 L/min. (100 mPa)|
|Spray distance||80 to 120 mm|
|Air use volume||280 L/min. (300 kPa)|
|Coating material discharge volume||20 to 80 mL/min.|